Chatham Financial Corp.
- Evaluating Financial Risk (Article)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Derivatives and End Users (Article)
- Hedging & Hedge Accounting Case Studies
- A Regulation Timeline but Still No Certainty
- Fitch Ratings provides comprehensive research and commentary on the short-term credit markets covering a broad range of sectors, topics and securities, including regulation, money market funds, commercial paper, repos, and counterparty risk, as well as economic and industry outlooks.
Visit www.fitchratings.com/corporatetreasury to learn more.
- Fitch Ratings White Paper Stale Investment Guidelines Lead to Missed Opportunities
- Hurricane Business Preparedness Checklist
- Physical Risks to the Supply Chain
- Natural Disaster Business Risk Study
JPMorgan Asset Management
Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (USA), Inc.
- MUS(USA) Corporate Access Conferences - offering investors a comprehensive communications bridge to International corporations. Click here to find out more.
- Company Profile
Pacific Global Advisors
- PGA Webinar Invite OTC Derivatives Clearing: The Guide for Corporate DB Pension Plans
- PGA Whitepaper Retirement Reality Check: You Get What You Pay For
- PGA Whitepaper Map 21: A Dangerous Road
- 2012-1101 Considering Getting Out of the Pension Business?
- Company Overview
Standard & Poors
Visit www.understandingratings.com, the new free public website that S&P recently launched, to provide more ratings transparency and education to the market. The site contains videos, podcasts, articles and educational materials related to credit ratings.
- The Credit Overhang: U.S. Nonfinancial Corporate Credit Stability In 2013 Will Be Dependent On Fiscal Policy And Capital Market Liquidity
Dhru/Wood/Tesher - Jan 23, 2013
- Capital Markets Update: Is 2013 The Year Interest Rates Start Rising On U.S. And European Bonds?
Peter Rigby - Jan 18, 2013
- Policy Decisions Are Key To The 2013 Global Credit Outlook
Sheard/Coughlin - Dec 18, 2012
- Default, Transition, and Recovery: The U.S. Corporate Default Rate Is Forecasted To Rise To 3.4% In 2013
Diane Vazza – Jan 31, 2013
- The Investment Overhang: Echoes Of The Global And Asian Financial Crises
Terry E Chan - Jan 30, 2013
- Domestic And Global Risks Continue To Cast A Shadow Over North American Credit Conditions
John Bilardello - Dec 10, 2012
- Financial Risk Management in Treasury
- USI Holdings Pioneering eBam for Efficiency and Control
- The Treasurer's Voice: Centralizing and Optimizing Payments
- DuPont's Use of a Specialized Treasury Solution (Case Study)
- AstraZeneca Optimizes Visibility of Group Cash with Hosted Treasury Solution (Case Study)
- Corporate Finance Matters - Towers Watson's quarterly email publication covering the latest on workforce cost and risk management for senior finance executives
- Infographic: Employers Act to Avoid Excise Tax
- Liability Hedging De-risking and De-stressing
- The World's 300 Largest Pension Funds - Year end 2012
- 2013 Global Survey of Accounting Assumptions for Defined Benefit Plans
- Global Alternatives Survey 2013 - Including the top alternative asset manager rankings
- 2013 Risk and Finance Manager Survey
- 2013 Global Survey of Investment and Economic Expectations
- Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Distributions in Corporate Transactions
The Web puts a wealth of finance and treasury information right at your finger tips; you just need to know where to look. Below are some suggestions to get you started. If you discover any other sites your fellow treasurers might find useful, e-mail us with the URLs, and we will incorporate them in the future.
Contact the NACT
National Association of Corporate Treasurers
12100 Sunset Hills Road, Suite 130
Reston, VA 20190
Need More Information?
If you would like to be contacted by NACT, please submit a NACT Information Request.